As you plan your gift giving and end-of-year giving, thank you for thinking of River Legacy Living Science Center:
Other ways to give & give back include:
- Shop Amazon Smile and select River Legacy Foundation as your charitable organization. You can do this by going to Amazon Smile, logging into your account or creating a new one. You can also support River Legacy just by shopping at Kroger with your Plus Card and selecting River Legacy Foundation as your charity of choice through their Community Rewards Program.
- Avoid the crowds and the hustle and bustle of busy malls and shopping centers, and find unique nature-oriented gifts, games, toys and jewelry for everyone on your list at our Acorns Gift Shop located inside River Legacy Living Science Center. The shop is managed by volunteers and all proceeds from purchases support our environmental education programs. Acorns Gift Shop is also the only authorized North Texas Retailer of Wee Forest Folk miniature collectibles. Shop 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays through Saturdays.
- Have a special child in your life who loves learning about and exploring nature’s wonders? Purchase a gift certificate for a weeklong Summer at the Science Center class in June & July or for our school year 2019-2020 Nature School preschool program. To purchase your certificate, stop by the Science Center or call 817.860.6752, ext. 102.
- Give the gift of magical memories. Book a Storybook Magic photo shoot for $50 and the studio will donate the fees to River Legacy Foundation. You will receive a complimentary magical portrait session and one 8 x 10 portrait (a $250 value). To learn more or to book your fantasy photo shoot in support of River Legacy Foundation, schedule your appointment online at www.storybookstudiosdfw.com.
- Donate to River Legacy Foundation in honor of a family member or friend! We will send your honoree a special acknowledgement letter and will send you a tax receipt. Donate online and select Tribute Gift as the donation type or stop by the Science Center to make your donation in person.