We are extremely thankful for all of the businesses, corporations, and individuals who donate services, products, merchandise, gifts, etc. to support River Legacy’s environmental education programs. Every donation, from food, printing to products, helps us invest more of our donors’ contributions and grants received into growing the next generation of environmental stewards. And we couldn’t do it without YOU!
Here are just a few examples of some In-Kind Donations we have received recently:
- GoGo Squeez – snacks for Summer Campers
- Bitsy’s Snacks – snacks for Summer Campers
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – Daily admission tickets that we can sell for a HUGE discount with all proceeds benefitting our educational programs
- Six Flags Over Texas – Behind-the-scenes tour & More for our Summer Campers in Amusement Park Science
- PrintPlace – River Legacy Foundation/River Legacy Living Science Center is so grateful to participate in the PrintPlace Nonprofit Sponsorship Program!
We would certainly LOVE to have your in-kind partnership too! Donations of gift cards, services, products, merchandise and more can be great incentives for our fundraising event auctions and raffles.
Download an In-Kind Donation form or contact Kristi Payne via e-mail or call 817.860.6752, ext. 107. Thank you so much connecting families and children to nature!
River Legacy Foundation has received a $100,000 matching challenge grant
from an anonymous donor, so all donations made to River Legacy during North Texas Giving Day via www.northtexasgivingday.org
will be doubled! This is in addition to the percentage of bonus funds and prizes we are eligible to receive – not only stretching your donated dollar on September 14, but doubling it!
Join the North Texas Giving Day movement and support River Legacy by:
- Scheduling your gift in advance! This year, you can schedule your donation beginning at 8 am on Thursday, Sept. 7 through midnight Sept. 13. Schedule your gift online here. Scheduled donations will be processed on Sept. 14.
- Eating at Blaze Pizza on Sept. 12!Join us for lunch between 11 am and 3 pm or dinner between 5 pm and 8 pm at Blaze Pizza at 841 E. Lamar Blvd. Download this flier to print or show on your phone and Blaze Pizza will donate 20% of the proceeds to River Legacy. Stop by our table to schedule your North Texas Giving Day donation for a chance to spin the Blaze Pizza Ring of Fire & win fabulous prizes!
- Giving on Sept. 14! Maximize and double your donations by giving to River Legacy Foundation on North Texas Giving Day between 6 am and midnight on Sept. 14. Donate online here or stop by the Science Center and we will be happy to assist you with your online donation.
- Attending the Arlington Gives! Concert on Sept. 14. Join and support River Legacy at this FREE concert from 6:30 to 9:30 pm featuring the Josh Weathers Band. Come vote for River Legacy for the $10,000 People’s Choice Grant and donate at the River Legacy table in the showcase of charities.
- Spreading the word! Encourage your friends and families to join the movement and to Get Up and Give to River Legacy Foundation on Sept. 14.
- Following us on Social Media! Like and share us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Don’t forget to tag us at #RiverLegacy and #NTxGivingDay.
We are always so grateful for the generosity and support of our donors during this annual community giving experience. All donations and matching funds will help us to close the $200,000 funding gap on our $2.5 million Transformation Campaign. The renovation of River Legacy’s exhibit hall is already underway, featuring interactive, educational, museum-quality exhibits and classroom spaces. We can’t wait to share it with you!